Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anna Sui Meet & Greet Event

Well, the event was held on 20th August, so this is a very late post haha. But better late than never, right?

I'm sure we all know Anna Sui. Yes, the makeup brand. They were launching a new range of product and Anna Sui herself was visiting a few countries for the launch, and Indonesia was one of them.

I came late to the event, but fortunately I still had the chance to meet her and take some pictures :D

I honestly was not expecting a goodie bag because I was just dying to meet her, but apparently she is just soooooo adorable. I was the last one taking pictures, and she compliments my hair (which is unbelievable because her hair looks amazing!) and I went to the backstage, got a big bag filled with products I am so in love with right now!





It was really a great day!
Wish I can meet her again someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment