Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rainbow - Take Me To Brazil

Hi !

It's only a few days until 2014, and we have a lot to celebrate!
So I thought I'll make something festive & colorful

I used the bhcosmetics Take Me To Brazil palette for this look, absolutely amazing colors!
Complete products used will be listed down below - as usual

Have a great day!






Products used:

Eyes
NYX Jumbo eye pencil - Milk
Bhcosmectics Take Me To Brazil palette
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner - Black
Milani Liquif'eye Liner - Black
Revlon Photoready Kaal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener - 003 Emerald Empire
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Sephora Sun Disk Bronzing Powder - 02 Medium

Brows
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Black/Gray

3 comments:

  1. Whoa insane! !

    I'm going to get my hands on this palette. Thanks babe love ur work xx well done

    ReplyDelete