Sunday, February 2, 2014

Arabic Inspired Make Up

Hello!

Today's makeup was inspired by Arabic theme. Well.. that's my culture, but I never really tried their type of makeup.
Or did I...? Oh well I can't remember.. :p

Anyway, this is the look and I'm still raving about Palladio cosmetics!
I used the Herbal Foundation and Herbal Concealer for this look and I love how it sets on the skin. It's like your wearing nothing, but it covers perfectly. And of course I also used Palladio brow pencil in Taupe, which now I literally cannot live without!

Full products used will be listed below as usual ;)







Products used:

Face
Palladio Herbal Foundation - Creamy Natural
Palladio Herbal Liquid Concealer - Beige
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - 53 Beige Clair

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot - Constructivist
Sephora Sun Disk Bronzing Powder - 02 Medium
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Black
Milani Liquif'eye Liner - Black
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette The Runway Collection - Champagne & Caviar

Brows
Palladio Brow Pencil - Taupe

Lips
NYX Slim Lip liner - Hot Red
Sleek Pout Paint - Pin Up

Until next post!!

1 comment:

  1. OHH I AM PUTTING YOU ON MY BOOKMARK!!!
    Gorgggggg

    Love it

    Xxx
    Emma

    ReplyDelete