Thursday, March 6, 2014

Smokey cat eye pictorial (ft. bornprettystore.com)

Hello!

It's been a while since I posted on the blog, I guess it was much much faster and easier to post stuff on Instagram. LOL :p

So today's look is my all time favorite - smokey brown with cat eye liner.
I made my first ever pictorial, hopefully it will be helpful for you guys!

First of all, I wanna thank bornprettystore.com (Alicia!) for the amazing gift as always. I got this matte neutral eyeshadow yesterday and can't wait to play with them.


These colors are perrrrrfect for everyday makeup, it has 15 neutral matte colors which is super pigmented. Be sure to check out their website www.bornprettystore.com and use code SSH10 to get discounts ;)

Now on to the pictorial...


1. Apply the base color - I used MAC Paint Pot in Painterly and then swiped the taupe color on the upper       right of the palette as you can see from the pic.
2. Apply the warm brown on the middle of the palette around the crease to create depth.
3. Apply the black on the outer corner to create the smokey effect, and don't forget to take a little bit of the       black on the lower lashline.
4. Apply black eyeliner of your choice and create a flick to elongate the eye and gives cat-eye effect
5. Apply false lashes. Mascara is optional, but I tend not to use mascara if I'm gonna use false lashes.

And you're done!!
Hope it helps :D


Until next post!

2 comments:

  1. cakep banget eye make up nya *.* warnanya natural lagi

    yuniusmanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yuniiiii ♥♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete