Friday, July 4, 2014

Review: V10 Plus Water Based Peeling

Hello!

Today I'm reviewing the V10 Plus Water Based Peeling, which some of you have probably heard, because I've seen so many other bloggers loving this product.

What exactly is it?
V10 Plus is a skincare company from Japan. They have various skincare products from cleanser to lifting cream. They are currently expanding to Indonesia and have been getting a lot of nice reviews from the customers. Lucky me, they were kind enough to offer me to try one of their products, the V10 Plus Water Based Peeling.

This is what they sent me:

Front

Back
Inside: The ingredients, benefits, how to use, and 10 sachets of products on the right




This packaging is not a sample packaging, this is exactly how they're gonna sell the product. 1 package contains 10 sachets, and 1 sachet is meant to be for 1 time use.

How to use this and whats the benefits?



This gentle peeling contains rice bran extract & seaweed extract. Without any harsh scrubbing, it effectively removes dead skin cells and reveals a cleaner & clearer skin instantly.


Directions: Pump an appropriate amount and leave it on cleansed & dry skin for 5 seconds. Then massage gently with your finger tips in circular motion. Dead skin cells in the form of tiny flakes will appear shortly. Rinse off the flakes thoroughly with water
For more information, go to http://www.v10plus.co.jp/

So I tried them..

As the name suggested, the texture is like water, but a bit thicker. I would say it's like one of those hand sanitizer consistency. It has a little scent, but it didn't really bother me


You might wanna click on the photo to see it clearly. This is after I let it sit for 5 seconds and started rubbing it gently. The dead skin cells started falling off leaving the surface feels clean and brighter.
My thoughts
This is more like an instant refresher to me. I don't see them having a long-term impact on my skin, so I would suggest using this when you're about to have a special event or you just want to have a mild scrub on our face.
My skin is insanely sensitive, so I try to stay away from peeling and scrubbing material skincare. But this one does not have a bad effect on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, but again, not for a long time.
However, if you have a sensitive skin and looking for a nice scrub, I definitely suggest this one!
Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment