So today, i play with this palette and created a pink-purple soft smokey eyes look, using pamper, ribbon, wrapped up, and noir.
To create this look, you can follow these steps:
1. Apply eyeshadow base all over the lid to help the product stays. I'm using elf mineral eyeshadow primer. If you don't have oily lids you can skip this step. Lucky you ;)
2. Apply pamper and ribbon all over the lid. I mix this two colors because i think pamper is too bright and ribbon is too dark to use as a base/main color for me.
3. Blend those two colors all the way to the socket.
4. Apply and blend again until you get the desired amount of color.
5. Apply these 2 colors also on the lower lash line, bring it all the way to the inner corner. We don't wanna leave the lower eye colorless.
6. Apply wrapped up which is a matte deep-purple on the outer corner of the eye, almost in a "C" shape as you can see.
7. Apply and blend again. Do not bring this color to the center of the lid, because we only need the dark color on the outer corner.
8. Apply noir on the upper lash line with an angled brush. I'm using it as an eyeliner.
9. Apply noir also on the bottom lash line, but only about 1/4 of the eye, starting from the outer corner. This will help making the eye stands out even more. If you apply dark shadow all the way through the inner corner, it will make the eye look smaller.
10. Apply black eyeliner inside the waterline, all the way through the inner corner. Eyeliner on the waterline helps define the eyes. Makes sure you apply the one that stays really well, unless it will smudge all over your lower eyes. I'm using L'oreal infallible eyeliner.
11. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
12. Done :)