Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fresh & Simple Make Up

Yo!

Still amazed by the quality of Make Over products, this time I use another one of their Trivia Eye Shadow and the Ultra Shine Lipstick. And again, I love them.

Here's the products



I swear to God this lipstick smells amazing! Exactly like MAC lipstick which I absolutely loooooveeee. It's quite opaque and pigmented too!

And this is what I came up with




I know this is not proper for a makeup shot, but I just love it in black & white haha

Products used:

Face
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation
Palladio herbal liquid concealer - Beige 
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Natural
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - Beige Clair

Eyes
Make Over Trivia Eyeshadow - Enchanting Nude Spell
Milani Liquif'eye Liner - Black
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Brunette

Lips
Make Over Ultra Shine Lipstick - Everlasting Kiss

2 comments:

  1. cantiknya kak Suhayyy
    mind to follback ?

    www.keziagc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamu tuhhh cantik bgttt aku pusing liatnyaaa ♥♡ hihi
      Followed back sweetie ♡♥

      Delete