Saturday, June 7, 2014

Make Over Trivia Eyeshadow - Magical Fairy Tale

Hello!

I haven't had time to post new stuff here... Ok I mean I was too lazy hahahha. If you wanna see more updated makeup ideas, please follow my Instagram @suhaysalim

Today's post is about a local brand, Make Over. I've heard a lot of people raving about this brand, but I haven't tried them until a couple weeks ago when they launch their new product. And I honestly love Make Over! The quality is very good considering the price, it exceeded my expectation.

I use one of their Trivia Eye Shadow called Magical Fairy Tale, it looks like this:






And here's what I came up with:





Here's a pictorial to briefly show how I achieved this particular look:


Products used:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette
Make Over Trivia Eyeshadow - Magical Fairy Tale
Revlon Colorstay liquid liner - Black
Milani Liquif'eye pencil liner - Black

Until next post!

2 comments:

  1. Kamu kok kayak orang india/orang arab. Suka banget sama bentuk mata dan alismu. Aku juga suka softlensnya. merk apa si tuh softlens?
    Warnanya makeover trivia ini, warnannya shinny dan cocok nih untuk sehari-hari maupun untuk ke pesta..

    aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank youuuu ♥♡♥ iya emang ada keturunan arab hehehe
      Softlensnya geo tri color world yg green :)
      Iyaahh bagus warnanyaaa suka bangett

      Delete